Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Compensation Analyst, with excellent attention to detail and strong customer service orientation. You will utilize your advanced Excel skills in the analysis of compensation-related data. You will also be involved in the administration of the annual salary and bonus review process. Leveraging your background, you will support the needs of Ledcor business leaders and the Compensation team.
Join the Ledcor HR team in Vancouver and build your compensation career with one of Canada's top employers!Responsibilities
- Manages Salary review and Bonus programs across the company
- Analyzes the survey results, monitoring the salary market movement and trends, maintaining and updating salary ranges; includes compiling data for numerous salary surveys
- Provides information / ad-hoc market analysis to managers on compensation related inquiries
- Supports job description writing/review and job evaluation processes including ensuring proper maintenance of job profile library for HRIS system
- Supports the build of base compensation, ranges, step grids, allowances, merit / bonus plans, etc. in HRIS system (Workday)
- Works with team to drive compensation process automation and/or technology projects
- Supports creation of documentation for Knowledge base for Service Now platform
- May perform other related duties as required
- Completion of post-secondary education in HR management with Compensation Courses
- 3-4 years of experience working in a compensation or related analyst role in a complex multi-jurisdictional organization
- 1-3 years of experience working with HRIS compensation modules - including on-line merit and bonus programs
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Must possess tact, diplomacy and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent customer service focus and team player
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong knowledge of MSOffice, particularly Excel
You will work primarily from our Vancouver office near the Skytrain, harbor airport and Stanley park.
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
--- Date Posted