Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Project Quality ControlManager with experience in pipeline construction. As the Project Quality Control Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring project quality standards are met while working collaboratively with operations staff. You will be responsible for the management of the Ledcor Quality Management System on the project.
Come join our Pipeline team in Fort McMurray today!Responsibilities
- Supervise and mentor multiple supporting QC Inspectors providing direction for priorities based on schedule requirements.
- Represent Ledcor in meetings with the Client and Regulatory Agencies.
- Understand contract & specification requirements for all quality activities.
- Set up and lead all quality processes to achieve project requirements.
- Set up and lead or perform inspections to comply with approved ITP's and code requirements.
- Implement the quality management system and develop Project Quality Plan.
- Develop, implement, interpret Inspection Test Plans.
- Welding visual inspections.
- Detailed technical inspections for welding, coating and additional disciplines.
- Hydro test tracking and coordination.
- Welding NDE tracking program and data entry.
- Complete non-conformance report and implement dispositions.
- Internal and Subcontractor surveillance and audits.
- Report required metrics for the project.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 10 years + related experience in pipeline construction projects.
- Engineering degree, Technologist diploma, B Pressure Welder, JM Trade or equivalent certification.
- Professional Engineering designation would be an asset.
- Proven ability to manage quality procedures and processes.
- Ability to identify process improvements.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability and experience leading a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Site based role.
- Rotation is 6 days on and 1 day off.
- Camp accommodations areprovided.
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!