Full Time Regular Job Summary
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) is looking for innovative, enthusiastic individuals like yourself to become a part of a leading provider in the Home Security and Automation industry!
As a Home Automation Sales Manager
you will leading an elite sales team with proven industry success working with our client ADT, one of the primary Home Security and Automation providers in the US/Canada. You have an energetic, dream big attitude. You're looking for a chance to develop your leadership skills within a fun, high energy, motivating and well-established team.
- Competitive base salary with additional sales bonuses and incentives
- Opportunity for growth and further development in the Home Security and Automation industry as a leader
- Industry leading training program, providing full support to give you the knowledge and skills that will set you up for success
- Manage a team of (5-10) Sales Representatives responsible for selling products within assigned territories, exceeding assigned sales quotas through ethical behavior
- Responsible for selling of ADT Home Security and Automation in assigned residential territories
- Professionally represent Ledcor Technical Services, MasTec and ADT everywhere you go
- Utilize business and sales expertise to build strong relationships with customers providing innovative security solutions
- Ensuring you and your team live and breathe our company values
- Ensuring the safety of your team through embracing our "Living Consciously" safety ethos
- 3 to 5 years + proven previous sales/supervisory experience in Home Automation/Home Security in a dynamic fast paced organization
- Full driving license with clean driving record/abstract
- Technical experience doing home security installs an asset
- Experience working with a diverse team in multiple locations preferred
- Ability to generate/pipeline leads and execute on potential new opportunities
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and a background check
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, self-motivated individual with strong organization and time management skills
- Fluent in a second language is an asset
- A passion for developing and advancing the careers of your team
- Flexible schedule is required including evenings and weekends
- Travel is required in and around the Denver, Co area
- Own vehicle for transportation to and from job sites (potential compensation for travel expenses)
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs more than 18,000 people throughout North America.
MasTec is an authorized dealer for ADT.
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security