Full Time Regular Job Summary
Reporting to the Senior Project Control Specialist, the Project Controls Coordinator (Data Analysis) performs scheduling, reporting, and supports process implementation for various database systems.
Join our team in Mississauga today!Responsibilities
- Prepare complex reports in PowerBI for internal and external distribution
- Develop, implement, and facilitate operation process in database systems (ie QuickBase, SharePoint, JIRA) for project team
- Compile, review, analyze, and report large quantities of data via the database systems (ie QuickBase, SharePoint, JIRA)
- Facilitate the tracking of project milestones and deliverables; assist the development of the project schedule; maintain and update the schedule throughout the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for the administration and technical support for various database applications (ie QuickBase, SharePoint, JIRA)
- Provide support for forecasting schedule and cost in liaison with project team
- Provide support for estimating cost and man hours
- Evaluate project progress and provides regular schedule and cost updates and Look-ahead schedules on a weekly basis
- Continuously improve project administrative processes and procedures to enhance efficiencies for the projects.
- Monitor procedures and practices, thinking creatively and strategically to create improvements
- Provide subject matter expertise to project team on the database applications (ie QuickBase, SharePoint, JIRA)
- Perform other related duties as required
- Travel within Canada and United States are required
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or Finance 3+ years of experience in similar role \
- Experience with engineering and construction based cost and scheduling systems (Productivity, performance measurement, progress tracking, etc.)
- Ability to understand terminology and processes in project controls and extract relevant information
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the proven ability to juggle and reprioritize based on business demands and priorities
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including the ability to manipulate large amounts of data and perform complex functions within Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of Primavera P6 and resource loadingExperience in building Microsoft PowerBI reports
- Knowledge of QuickBase, SharePoint, JIRA, MS Flow is an asset
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Knowledge of engineering design and construction processes
- Capable of responding to project stakeholder requests in typical situations and understands client needs and works to meet those needs by offering assistance and advice on standard practical issues.
- Ability to identify problems/issues and generates solutions and makes sound decisions using standard procedures.
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presents information clearly in an appropriate style and persuades others in straightforward situations.
- Willingness to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted