Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Equipment Operator who's familiar with various sizes of excavators working on and around pipelines. You will be responsible for the safe excavation on natural gas pipeline (hotline excavation).
Join the Ledcor Industrial Maintenance team from August until October (or project completion)! Responsibilities
- Performs direct excavation on natural gas pipelines (hotline excavation)
- Experience working on pipeline right of way
- Communicate work progress and safety performance to the site supervision
- Move equipment and materials between sites
- Maintain all equipment in good and safe working condition and report any findings to site supervisor
- Participate in daily tool box talks and take active role in Ledcor's health and safety program
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of 5 to 10 years' experience directly related to excavation of pipelines
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as needed
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess and maintain a clean driver's abstract and valid full-driver's license appropriate to the requirements of the vehicle being driven
- Ability to work with little supervision, while adding to a safe and positive team environment is a must
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to operate a skid steer is an asset
- Class 1 driver's license is an asset
- 17/4 shift rotation with 15 days on site and 2 days of travel working 10-12 hours/day with travel on first and last day of the shift
- Must be flexible working adjusted shift schedule if required
- Extensive travel required to various project locations
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Pipeline offers a bright and exciting future working with a long-term client. The role of our ideal applicant is to ensure that our client's needs are met while also expanding our portfolio for future services to be offered.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.