Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experiencedAdministrative professionalwho is looking for a role with diverse responsibilities. As theField Employee Coordinatoryou will be responsible for providing day-to-day assistance to US Mining Operations leaders in the facilitation of the recruitment and onboarding process for new employees.You willcollaborate with the Human Resources team to ensure effective communication and flow of critical and confidential employee information.
Come join our Mining team in Reno, Nevada today!Responsibilities
- Coordinates hiring requests initiated by site managers with Recruitment to expedite manpower requirements.
- Liaises between all US Mining sites / operations leaders and the recruitment team to ensure all parties are aware of current and upcoming needs.
- Gathers workforce requirements and schedules from site management and communicates to appropriate groups, such as human resources and finance.
- Provides insight and support to the HR and recruitment teams on local recruitment activities. Supports the coordination of local events such as career fairs and information sessions.
- Partners with site and office-based hiring managers to ensure timely and efficient onboarding of new employees, including completion of paperwork and ensuring appropriate access to systems and technology.
- Provides basic navigational guidance and rerouting of employee inquiries to various HR team members on various HR issues including HR policies, vacation and benefits programs.
- Business Administration or related field post-secondary education is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a multi-faceted administrative role working with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience working with sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to partner with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and execution skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Office based.
- Approximately 20% travel to various work sites.
Ledcor Mining services reach across the lifespan of a mine, from facility construction, to full-scale contract mining of coal, minerals, or metals, all the way to mine reclamation. Our service offerings are vast-as are the projects we work on.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security