Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Project Coordinator with 1-3+ years of experience in supporting Project Managers. As the Project Coordinator, you will successfully provide technical and/or management support, with minimal direction or guidance. You will also assist operations staff with implementing project and divisional management plans so that projects are completed on time and within budget.
Join our Technical Services team in Austin today! Responsibilities
- Reviews current job log and follows up on any missing items within the life cycle (e.g. permits, locates etc.)
- Accepts work from customer via email or portal and updates/tracks all new work with customer in Excel, CRM, and/or other database software
- Conducts weekly update calls and face to face meetings with management and customers; establishes best dates for field scheduling and updates current status of all projects
- Submits daily WIP reports and applications for permits and locates, as required
- Updates the customer on a daily basis on volume of work
- Checks that any work being issued to a field foreman has valid permits, locates, and other required information
- Ensures that job packages are complete for the Field Manager
- Reviews the customers' network plans and ensures they are correct
- Under the supervision of management and the Billing Coordinator, verifies and processes all new billing
- Works closely with the field manager to ensure project due dates are met or exceeded, customer complaints are confirmed and addressed, and billing is being processed once project is closed
- Logs all important dates (i.e. job received, locates submitted, locates completed, job scheduled, job completed etc.)
- May perform other related duties as required
- 1-3+ years of relevant experience
- Well versed in Microsoft Office (advanced user of Excel)
- Strong data analysis skill required
- Process documentation experience preferred
- Familiarity with protocol and practices of large telecommunications providers is preferred
- Strong communication skills and displayed confidence in interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic formats
- Strong time management skills with the ability to attend to a broad range of activities
- Ability to learn quickly, analyze information, and problem solve based on clearly defined procedures
- Capable of responding to standard internal or external client requests regarding technical and non-technical matters
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
*USFOPS* Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security