Full Time Regular Job Summary
Ledcor Technical Services, a multibillion dollar North American company, is looking for innovative, enthusiastic individuals to become a part of a leading provider in the Security and Home Automation industry!
As a Home Automation Sales Representative you will be part of an elite sales team with proven industry success working with our partner MasTec an Authorized ADT dealer. ADT is the leading provider of Security and Home Automation in US/Canada and is continuing to grow. If you have an energetic, dream big attitude and you are looking for a chance to develop your entrepreneurial skills within a fun, high energy, motivating and well-established team, then we want to discuss this career opportunity with you!
Our team is growing rapidly, so if you are a like-minded, energetic, and entrepreneurial sales expert looking for a profitable opportunity, then apply today!
- Lucrative compensation structure with additional sales bonuses and incentives. UNCAPPED commission!
- Sales incentives/bonuses include: vacations, iPhones, gift cards, etc.
- Industry leading PAID sales training program, providing full support to give you the knowledge and skills that will set you up for success from day 1
- Opportunities for growth and career development within the growing Security and Home Automation industry
- Access to company assets
- Transportation to project locations
Start your new adventure today! Click the Apply Now button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Responsibilities
- Responsible for selling of home securities in assigned residential territories through direct-to-consumer sales
- Professionally represent the ADT, MasTec, and Ledcor brands as an ambassador everywhere you go
- Utilize business and sales expertise to build strong relationships with customers providing innovative security solutions
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Experience working with a diverse and dynamic team
- Ability to generate/pipeline leads and execute on potential new opportunities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, self-motivated individual with strong organization and time management skills
- Must successfully complete a pre-access drug and alcohol test and a background check
- Full driving license and own vehicle considered an asset
- Flexible schedule is required including evenings and weekends.
- Performance based compensation model in affect after training
- Travel is required in the Denver, CO area.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs more than 18,000 people throughout North America.
MasTec is an authorized dealer for ADT.
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security