Full Time Regular Job Summary
Ledcor Technical Services, the fastest growing part of a multibillion-dollar North American company, is looking for innovative, enthusiastic sales people to join our elite team!
As a Sales Representative, you will be selling home security and home automation systems in assigned residential territories through direct-to-consumer sales. You will be part of the team that works with our partner MasTec, an Authorized ADT dealer.
If you have an energetic, dream big attitude and are looking for a chance to develop your entrepreneurial skills within a fun, motivating team, then we want to discuss this opportunity with you!
- Sales incentives/bonuses include: vacations, iPhones, gift cards, etc.
- Industry leading PAID sales training program, providing full support to give you the knowledge and skills that will set you up for success from day 1
- Career development and growth opportunities
Mobile phone, access to company vehicles, transportation to project locations
- Unlimited income potential, no capped earnings
Start your new adventure today! Apply Now!Responsibilities
- Selling home securities in assigned residential territories through direct-to-consumer sales
- Professionally represent the ADT, MasTec, and Ledcor as a great brand ambassador
- Utilize business and sales expertise to build strong relationships with customers by providing innovative security solutions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, self-motivated individual with strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to generate/pipeline leads and execute on potential new opportunities
- Must successfully complete a pre-access drug and alcohol test and a background check
- Full driving license and own vehicle considered an asset
- Ability to work weekends and evenings is required
- Performance based compensation model in affect after training
- Travel is required throughout the Denver, CO area
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. MasTec is an authorized dealer for ADT.
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security