Full Time Regular Job Summary
You have experience that includes general accounting with a focus on accounts payable support, some smaller functions in payroll, accounts receivable. Reporting to the Accounting Lead, you will be responsible for the processing of the day to day accounting functions of a specific project.
Join our Ledcor team in Fort McMurray today!Responsibilities
- Reviews and accurately completes credit applications
- Coordinates accounts receivable functions
- Sets up subcontractors commitments and enters progress payments
- Supports equipment and Fixed asset administration
- Enters Journal Entries
- Assists with project specific reporting and analysis
- Prepares and enters new hire and termination documentation and maintains employee records for hourly employees
- Enters payroll time from time sheets and summary sheets; processes living out allowances, and records and tracks vacation, holidays and banked time for hourly staff as required
- Assists project staff with accurate completion of purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 3-5years of related accounting or administration experience
- Accounting diploma or several courses from a post-secondary accounting program
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and organization skills
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Site based position.
- Rotational shift will be assigned
- Camp and accommodations are not provided
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!