Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced First Officer seeking a role that will allow you to diversify your skills and grow within Summit Air. You will operate our Avro RJ 85/100 aircraft based out of Edmonton, AB. With opportunities to move to other bases and operate a diverse fleet of aircrafts this is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic aviation professional.
Ground school will begin in October 2018 with simulator training to follow in Milan, Italy.
Join the Summit Air team in Edmonton, AB today! Responsibilities
- Operate RJ 85/100 aircraft safely and efficiently and represent Summit Air professionally
- Current Canadian ATPL or written IATRA
- Minimum 1,000 hours Total Time
- Ability to obtain a Restricted Area Identity Card (Red Pass)
- Previous jet experience preferred but not essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to safety culture
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing requirements
- Edmonton, AB based position
- Schedule as per operational needs of charter requirements
- Travel to Summit Air locations including Yellowknife, NT & Calgary, AB as required
Summit Air, a Ledcor subsidiary, has been delivering remote aviation solutions to our customers for over 20 years. We have one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. From moving cargo, to transferring passengers, to recreational flights for adventurers seeking to discover the North, we are a one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support. Learn more at www.flysummitair.com
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted