Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Coordinator with an unrelenting drive for results and customer satisfaction. Project Coordinators are responsible for effectively and efficiently handling internal and external calls and emails. Customer inquiries, emergency and non-emergency requests are to be handled in a professional and expeditious manner. The Project Coordinator, under direction and guidance will also be responsible for assigning work, leveraging your problem-solving abilities, provide technical and/or management support and assist operations staff to ensure projects are completed on time and with a high degree of quality. You should be flexible to work regular as well as early and late hours to meet customer requirements.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Austin, TX today!
Join the Ledcor Technical Services Team today!Responsibilities
- Promotes a culture of health, safety and environmental protection on the project by taking an active role in the implementation of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to achieve compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes
- Coordinates and administers the Project Quality Plan
- Supports the (sub) contract management / procurement process through the tendering and awarding of work or supply materials, assisting with the review, processing invoices and progress claims, and assisting with the review of documents and inquiries
- Coordinates the change order management process by securing pricing from the vendor / subcontractor, reviewing and inputting the data for project manager review, submitting change requests for approval, and following through with (sub) contract change orders / purchase orders as directed
- Participates in the tracking of project milestones, assists with the creation and maintenance of the project schedule, and inputs and updates the baseline schedule
- Implements and maintain Ledcor systems and procedures
- Create incoming service requests and dispatch to technicians quickly and efficiently
- Monitor daily workload in assigned status to ensure clients' requirements are met
- Address inbound and outbound calls and emails to and from technicians, customers and other working groups to ensure job status information is up to date and accurate
- Assess daily workload and determine if any adjustments to the resource plan are required, including but not limited to contacting technicians to take additional shifts and or jobs to assist with high workloads.
- Ensure adherence to client procedural requirements as well as specific processes are followed
- Performs other related duties as outlined by Ledcor's Management
- Strong Computer Skills: You need to be proficient in multitasking between multiple programs such as Microsoft Outlook and multiple applications. Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem-Solving Skills: You will need to be able to prioritize the most important situations and think quickly on your feet. Ability to investigate and resolve issues. Have good judgment in discerning priority and non-priority issues making decisions based on logical assumptions and factual information.
- Ability to Multitask: Project Coordinators often are moving a lot of people around at the same time, tracking their movements and keeping tabs on what they need. Maintain high performance under the pressure of time constraints and a fast-paced environment.
- Communication Skills: You will be listening and speaking to people by email, phone and in person. Your ability to listen, speak plainly and communicate effectively will be necessary.
- Excellent Customer Service: You will need to focus on multiple requests as well as work collaboratively with others to influence outcomes. You should be calm, clear and in control.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Both Oral and Written. You know the appropriate response, no matter the situation.
- This is an office-based position in Austin, Texas
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security