Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are and Accounts Payable Clerk responsible for the accurate and timely entry and reporting of data in the company financial systems. This includes accounts payable, subcontract management, and journal entries. Interaction with project teams and communication with suppliers are important to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Vancouver today!Responsibilities
- Reviews supplier invoices for valid coding, approvals, tax treatment, etc and follows up with project teams as required.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of Accounts Payable and Subcontracts invoice entry into the JD Edwards financial system.
- Liaise with project teams to ensure all AP invoices are approved and submitted for timely month end cut off.
- Responds to internal and external AP inquiries.
- Reconciles vendor statements and follows up to resolve any discrepancies.
- Liaise with the Ledcor Corporate Group to ensure supplier payments are processed accurately and timely.
- Prepares journal entries to correct coding / entry errors. Process any statutory documentation as required - ie. WCB clearance certificates.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 1 - 2 years of accounts payable experience in a similar role with a post secondary business diploma or equivalent
- Enrolled in a Professional Accounting Designation program (CMA/CA/CGA/CPA) preferred
- Strong computer skills using accounting/job cost software.
- Strong problem solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted