Full Time Regular Job Summary
Your are a Tool Coordinator responsible for the day to day management and overseeing tool issuing, returns, maintenance and deployment of tools where business needs. You lead, coach and direct other team members ensuring procurement timelines are achieved and accurate inventories are maintained.
Join LTS in Port Coquitlam today!Responsibilities
- Oversees the effective implementation of the organization's tool management system, including setup and user training. Collaborates with sites to conduct complete tool inventory and ensures accurate data input into software system.
- Manages day-to-day tool activities including issue, deployment, return and maintenance of tools within the warehouse, providing direction and guidance to warehouse team members.
- Develops and maintains best practices in tool management and inventory control. Oversees the implementation of a consistent tool management function in facilities across Canada.
- Collaborates and develops relationships with internal customers to understand and develop strategies to respond effectively to business requirements.
- Plans, implements and monitors an effective operational auditing process, with a focus on process compliance, asset protection, quality control and labour utilization. Makes recommendations to enhance processes across the business.
- 3-5 years of experience in a warehouse environment managing tools and inventory.
- Experience with tool management or inventory management software.
- Experience with WHS (warehouse management system).
- Previous telecom experience preferred.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills .
- Ability to work with people of all levels within the organization.
- Technically comfortable with tools / use of tools .
- Must possess strong planning, organizational, and time management skills, strong proficiency in problem solving.
- Strong computer skills with all MS Office products and ERP systems.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted