Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Business Systems Analyst with demonstrated expertise and aptitude in conducting thorough, quantitative and qualitative analysis. In your role, you will be responsible for gathering requirements, analysis and design for various software applications. You will also be given the opportunity to manage and lead projects, have an influence on strategic planning and gain exposure to software development operations.
Apply today to become part of the Ledcor Information Services (IS) group in Vancouver, BC.Responsibilities
- Eliciting functional and non-functional requirements with cross functional business teams using interviews, site visits and research.
- Liaison between business stakeholders and the development team, translating business needs into specific requirements for implementation.
- Manage small to medium size projects ensuring coordination among stakeholders and managing timelines.
- Draw and document current and desired process flows, states and identify opportunities
- Assist developers with testing, QA and facilitating User Acceptance Tests
- Demonstrate business acumen through detailed analysis and communicating strategic requirements and action plans for senior stakeholders
- Develop business cases when necessary. Corporate templates and methods will be provided
- 6-10 years of related experience in business analysis in an IT Development environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills paired with business acumen
- Excellent skills with modelling, work flows and diagramming
- Proficiency with MS Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven skills in developing effective visual presentation materials
- Experience with SQL queries and Databases are a definite asset
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Microsoft TFS and version controls
- Experience or knowledge of Agile Development methodologies would be an asset
- Knowledge of project management methodologies would be an asset
- University degree in business or finance; MBA highly desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and result oriented environment
Our Information Services (IS) team ensures our teams stay connected to each other and have access to technology that supports the growing demands of our business. With services ranging from technical support to software development and enterprise systems management, our IS team supports all of Ledcor's technology needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!