Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a service-oriented Recruiter who enjoys networking and sourcing to find top talent. As a Recruiter, you will source and screen candidates, facilitate and process paperwork, and coordinate onboarding requirements. Your personable approach and excellent attention to detail will make you a success in supporting hiring for our site-based projects.
Ledcor is investing in a multi-year initiative, called HR2020, to provide new HCM technology and an updated HR operating model to support our company's future business growth and development. HR2020 will improve the employee experience at Ledcor through enabling technology and broadened HR service delivery. We have already started on this journey and we are adding expertise as needed to complement our dynamic team. If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team
Come join our True Blue team in Edmonton today!Responsibilities
- Provide full cycle recruitment support, including proactive sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessment to business leaders across the organization with a strong focus on Trades related positions.
- Manage candidate status through the use of our applicant tracking system, documenting all communication and activity regarding the candidate.
- Confirm validity of safety certifications and arrange additional training when required.
- Proactively partner with the business to develop an in-depth understanding of resourcing needs to enable targeting of top talent for current and upcoming needs.
- Develop and implement innovative techniques for identifying new talent.
- Identify and network with key talent pools to actively target passive candidates and generate pipelines for current and future vacancies.
- Develop and maintain strong internal relationships with other recruitment team members and hiring managers.
- 3-5 years ofrecruitment and sourcing experience with a focus on Trades hiring.
- Post-secondary education in commerce, management or business administration, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel andApplicant Tracking Software programs.
- Strong experience building candidate pipelines and building innovative sourcing strategies.
- Experiencesourcing candidates via LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonalskills andthe ability to build relationships with candidates, team members and Hiring Leaders.
- Excellent organizational and execution skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Office based role with minimal travel to project sites.
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!