Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a ServiceNow Developer seeking a role to provide systems analysis, development and implementation of ServiceNow solutions. You will refine existing business systems and work independently to develop new processes and solutions to enhance performance of the enterprise information systems. Further to this, you will resolve complex business and technical issues whilst building key relationships across the business.
Your ability to provide tier 2/3 support to the organization, combined with ongoing maintenance and configuration support of various ERP and custom-developed solutions will see you exceed in this role. Responsibilities
- Develops applications and databases to meet business requirements in consultation with business stakeholders and in accordance with internal Information Services policies and procedures
- Gathers business requirements and translates business objectives into systems requirements
- Develops and presents business cases provide solutions that address business needs
- Designs specifications to meet user needs within ServiceNow infrastructure limitations
- Provides analysis of both system design and database design
- Performs and oversees software implementations, patches, upgrades & configuration changes
- Provides platform-related tier 2/3 support as required, addressing and solutioning escalated issues
- 5+ years of related IT experience, with specific emphasis on Java Script, Angular JS & the ServiceNow platform
- Experience with ITIL & Service Management in an asset
- In-depth knowledge of key software: Java Script; Angular JS; SQL Server
- Understanding of business processes and models, including best practices, current and anticipated regulatory requirements, back office processes, and end-to-end workflows across operational areas
- Systems analysis and design skills for the design, development and testing of both Windows-based and Web-based applications
- Understanding of relational database concepts and databases
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to effectively and constructively communicate complex issues to senior management
Our Information Services (IS) team ensures our teams stay connected to each other and have access to technology that supports the growing demands of our business. With services ranging from technical support to software development and enterprise systems management, our IS team supports all of Ledcor's technology needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
--- Date Posted