Full Time Regular Job Summary
The Systems Coordinator is responsible for conducting analysis and reporting on system integration between software packages, correcting errors and providing coaching and support to end users. Performs user and customer setup within the system and ensures appropriate required configuration and business process issues are addressed.Responsibilities
- Provides ongoing analysis and reconciliation reporting of software system integration, adjusting errors and ensuring data quality integrity.
- Coaches users on input errors, incomplete data, or incompatible sign offs and follows up with users on their corrections to system errors.
- Provides technical support to end users. Escalates technical issues to software vendor, including extensive case management and follow up.
- Conducts new user setup within the software systems, including account creation, payroll setup, and access rights.
- Reviews new contracts (Master Services Agreements/Scopes of Work) to identify configuration requirements and areas of concern for setup and facilitates customer setup in system.
- Monitors operational business process changes to ensure required changes to configuration and workflow are addressed.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2-3 years in a billing or payroll administration role
- Intermediate technical skills using enterprise applications and MS office products
- Software development and database management experience an asset
- Ability to identify arising issues and escalate to the appropriate parties, and build documentation to support business processes
- Understanding of invoice generation, billing cycle management, payroll cycle management and content
- Understanding of auditing procedures and protocols leveraging a mix of enterprise systems and MS Office tools
- Advanced understanding of data flows and the difference between user-initiated vs system-initiated processes in ticket to cash systems
- Familiarity with SQL queries and data architecture
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted