Full Time Regular Job Summary
This role is responsible and accountable for working with the Division VP to establish the overall direction and the managing and coordinating the launch and deployment of LTS US Wireless Managed Services group. This involves oversight, managing and directing the various cross-functional teams, coordinating the development of implementation services deployment, First Level Maintenance (FLM) services and implementing operational processes and continuing process improvements.
Focusing on results, collaborating cross functionally, and managing by influence, this leader will manage the wireless Project Management Office (PMO), define the long term operational roles and responsibilities for wireless, develop and implement operations and support processes as they relate to the different functional groups in Seattle and the local field systems.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team today!Responsibilities
- Provides strategic leadership in developing, executing and supporting LTS US Wireless Managed Services group consistent with LTS overall objectives.
- Assists in developing the short term, 1 year and 3-year wireless operations strategy for both Installation and FLM services
- Manages large cross functional teams within a matrix organization.
- Responsible for the PMO and managing all the tasks associated with the launch and support of the wireless services in the continental US.
- Supports field systems with communications, timelines and deliverables for planning, deployments and on-going wireless operations
- Manages the launch into various market areas in conjunction with the Wireless BD group.
- Defines and develops the process guidelines and operational requirements for the introduction of new wireless installation and FLM services introduced in new markets.
- Supports all wireless services trials and market launches, defining the process and testing requirements.
- Develops, implements and maintains initial and ongoing operating practices, performance metrics and processes for the group.
- Analyzes, maintains and revises existing practices and processes to drive operational efficiencies in wireless managed services group.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Science or equivalent
- At least 15 years leading teams of wireless engineering and operations resources required, with extensive project management experience.
- 20 years wireless industry experience in product development, engineering, operations and project management.
- Subject matter expert on wireless services deployment, support and operations.
- Proven ability to structure and manage large projects, specifically wireless deployments and complex product/service introductions.
- Requires demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute tactically to develop both short and long term operations plans.
- Business understanding and working knowledge of the cable /communication industry, systems, and networks, as well as current and emerging technologies and standards.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and facilitate cross functional teams and bridge legal, business, IT, operational and technology perspectives to solve complex problems.
- Proven ability to get things done in a consensus-driven environment essential.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required in addition to excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Position requires substantial travel
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security