Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Fleet Coordinator with experience supporting a dynamic business in multiple geographic regions. As the Fleet Coordinator, you are responsible for coordinating work orders, maintenance activities and tracking information for all light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles in the Ontario Region.
Join Ledcor Technical Services today!Responsibilities
- Facilitates light, medium and heavy-duty vehicle approvals, acquisitions, distribution (including licensing, decaling and installation of accessories) through to disposals.
- Ensures all fleet vehicle information (assignments, location etc) is tracked and maintained.
- Ensures annual registration & insurance is tracked, updated and distributed (CVIP, Boom Inspection, Non-Destruct testing etc.)
- Tracks spare, idle and surplus fleet; ensuring each is managed accordingly
- Manages repair and maintenance scheduling for designated fleet
- Generates, tracks and completes work orders for field personnel
- Orders, distributes, tracks and maintains Fuel Cards
- Completes tracking reports on conformance/non-conformance to the Ontario Commercial Vehicle Operators policies including working with human resources on the collection of drivers' abstracts for operators of light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles.
- Assist with the process of recording and resolving all accidents involving fleet vehicles including the facilitation of all insurance claims.
- Actively looks for gaps in vehicle related information and data
- Responsible for generating reports on warranty tracking
- Manages backlog reports
- Monitors and flags annual certifications/compliance and takes the appropriate actions necessary to ensure completion
- Elevates issues to management if/when necessary
- Solicits parts and service pricing and, if necessary, creates purchase requisitions
- Ensures the completeness of all equipment filings
- Maintains invoice logs and accruals
- Ensures personal safety requirements are met
- Other duties as required
- 2-5 years experience in a Fleet, Equipment or related coordination role
- Knowledge of heavy duty mobile equipment
- Familiarity with Ontario's Commercial Vehicle Operator Policies
- Experience with Fleet Complete and/or Big Road are an asset
- Experience with reporting and tracking using excel and JDE experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to solve problems
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver's license and clean drivers abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- Office based position
- Will be required to operate various light, medium and heavy-duty fleet vehicles
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted