Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Dozer Operator, who takes pride in the safe and efficient operation of production mining equipment in a surface pit operation. You will be operating a dozer to move ore and waste materials. You will also operate equipment to support site development operations.
Join the Ledcor Mining team in Eureka, NV!Responsibilities
- Safe and efficient operation of D9 and D10 dozers to meet production targets
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities
- Maintain heavy equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns
- Complete production reporting and other documentation as required
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 1+ years of experience in dozer operation in a surface mining environment
- Knowledge of safe & productive operation of Cat, Hitachi & Komatsu equipment
- MSHA surface certification is required
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol and medical/physical capability requirements
- Successful criminal background screen may be required
- Rotating day and night shift, 12-hour shifts
- Ability to work overtime may be required
Ledcor Mining services reach across the lifespan of a mine, from facility construction, to full-scale contract mining of coal, minerals, or metals, all the way to mine reclamation. Our service offerings are vast-as are the projects we work on.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security