Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Surveyor seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety.If you have surveying experience working with concrete foundations, excavation, and underground piping, then take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
Join our Ledcor team today!Responsibilities
- Utilize Trimble GPS and Trimble/Leica Total Station equipment for surveying activities
- Comprehend blueprint readings to prepare layouts and do as-builts of the following, but not limited to: excavation limits for shallow foundations, concrete pour heights, concrete/foundation corners, concrete embeds & anchors, underground piping locations
- Set up Total Station survey control and GPS base
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have previous surveying experience working with Trimble GPS and Total Station
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Machine control experience an asset
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess CSTS.09 (Construction Safety Training Systems)
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Must provide a copy of a valid Driver's Abstract
- OSSA Orientation
- 14/7 shift rotation working 11 hours per day/night
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions.
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is committed to facilitating project success by providing a workforce with representation from the Indigenous and local communities. We will have this commitment in mind when considering your job application. Date Posted