Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a Ledcor Call Centre Sales representative, you'll sell products and services directly to consumers and businesses from a variety of industries. Every day you will build your own communication skills and challenge yourself to meet your own goals. You'll work and train daily with your own small and supportive team in local Abbotsford, BC.
You have an energetic, dream big attitude. You want to learn from the best. You're looking for a chance to develop your entrepreneurial communication skills within a fun, high energy, motivating and well-established team.
From day one, you will be supported with extensive training and skills development.
Our top performers are quickly rewarded with promotion and career development opportunities.We Provide
- Hourly Customer Experience and Customer Scheduling Positions
- Customized approach to achieve your strategic personal and professional goals
- Mobile phone, Laptop and workstation at Abbotsford Office
- Cultural framework of excellence and being so good we cannot be ignored
- Focus on Personal Development
- Hourly base pay and eligibility for benefits
Start your new adventure today. Apply now!You Are:
- Passionate about customer service
- Motivated, determined, and goal oriented
- Positive and competitive
- Energetic and ready to learn from the best
- Proud of doing the absolute best job with a high level of integrity
- Excited to work in a high-performance culture
- Previous experience in a sales role and/or customer service
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment criminal background check
- Must live locally to the Abbotsford Office
- Ability to work evenings, holidays, weekends will be required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted