Full Time Regular Job Summary
Apply now for a trail-blazing, life-defining, game-changing, career-making, mind-blowing, team-building adventure!
As a Ledcor sales representative, you'll sell TELUS products and services directly to consumers. Every day you will build your own communication skills and challenge yourself to meet your goals. You'll work and live with your own small and supportive team in assigned communities across BC and Alberta.
You have an energetic, dream big attitude. You want to learn from the best. You're looking for a chance to develop your entrepreneurial skills within a fun, high energy, motivating and well-established team.
From day one, you will have the opportunity to participate in our industry leading sales and entrepreneurship program.
Start your new adventure today. Click the Apply Now button
or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We Provide:
- Unlimited income potential, with average monthly earnings of $4500
- Sales incentives - vacations, iPhones, gift cards, concert tickets, designer watches
- Mobile phone, access to company vehicles, transportation to project locations
- Fully furnished accommodations in the communities we work in
- Ability to travel and relocate away from home
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and a background check
Ledcor is one of Indeed's Top 5 Best Places to work in British Columbia (2018), Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in Canada (2018), and Waterstone's Canada's Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2017).
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted