Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a finance minded professional with 2+ years of experience providing administrative and operational support within construction environments. You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of records and documents, analysis of data, coordination of inventory, purchase orders, and maintenance projects, and any other tasks assigned.
Come join our True Blue team in Edmonton, AB!Responsibilities
- Assists with all documentation related to maintaining, tracking, and overseeing all equipment and vehicles.
- Provides financial reports of fleet and maintenance performance for tracking and planning.
- Creates purchase requests and invoices for fleet vehicles and equipment.
- Procures, sources, and obtains parts and equipment necessary for fleet maintenance/shop repair and operational needs.
- Maintains maintenance records and preventative maintenance and compliance certification scheduling in accord with CMS procedures.
- Assists the Fleet Manager to ensure equipment needs are met and prioritized.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in a data management or coordination role is required.
- Completion of post-secondary education.
- Financial or business accreditation.
- A Valid Class 5 Driver's License (or equivalent) is mandatory.
- Highly proficient with MS excel and other office programs.
- Experience with JD Edwards is an asset.
- Commitment to safety is imperative.
- Working knowledge of mobile equipment and facility maintenance is an asset.
- Working experience in an industrial environment is an asset.
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrates continuous learning through cross-training, learning new skills, and refreshing prior skills.
- Effective communicator and interpersonal skills, including excellent oral, written communication, and listening skills.
- Ability to work independently and multitask, as well as in a team environment.
- Office based position.
- Some travel will be required to site and/or office locations within Canada.
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!