Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a driven and detail oriented individual looking to build your payroll related experience within a large corporate environment. As a Time & Pay Clerk, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry of data, communication between field office and home office, and correct application of provincial and union regulations for pay results.
Join Ledcor's Constructors Finance team in the Edmonton, AB office. Apply today!Responsibilities
- Coordinate collection of timesheets from field projects.
- Enter payroll time from timesheets into payroll system.
- Process allowances and premiums as specified in collective agreements.
- Process new hire and termination documentation and maintain employee records for hourly craft workforce.
- Send pay results to Corporate Payroll group for final processing and payment.
- Enter equipment worked hours into financial / job cost system.
- Collaborate with project sites and labour relations to troubleshoot and find solutions to payroll related issues.
- Ensure adherence to internal controls and policies.
- Communicate with other team members to balance workloads.
- Strive for service excellence in Time & Pay processing.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Previous office experience, with an affinity for data and numbers; a background in payroll and time & pay processing would be a significant asset.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel, and ability to quickly learn new software.
- Strong problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to interpret compensation elements of union agreements and provincial labour standards.
- Post-secondary education in accounting or payroll is an asset, but not a formal requirement.
- Highly organized, with an ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, combined with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Office based position - Edmonton
Our Finance team is responsible for all corporate accounting, payroll, treasury, and taxation functions for the Ledcor Group. We provide prompt, accurate service and a professional approach to meeting and anticipating Ledcor's financial needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!