Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a dynamic, driven and motivated sales professional who thrives in a results driven environment.
As a Location Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of sales professionals into communities throughout Ontario to sell turnkey telecommunications solutions while building the reputation of our clients.
Ledcor has created an elite sales team to sell the largest telecom upgrade in North America. Our success is built on three key values: the safety and well-being of our people, supporting our Customers' brand, and creating a culture of excellence for our employees' professional and personal life.
Join Ledcor Technical Services elite sales team today!Responsibilities
- Lead team of 8-15 Field Sales Representatives into territories throughout Ontario to sell innovative technological solutions to residential customers
- Direct day to day activities of team members which includes assembling teams' sales routes, coordinating pick-ups, verifying home counts and ensuring data accuracy
- Deliver daily health and safety and sales training to all team members
- Main point of contact for all customer escalations
- Involved in hiring process of new Sales Representatives and responsible for coaching, training and sales management of team members
- Involved in performance management process up to and including termination if required
- Effectively communicate attributes of the telecommunications network build happening in the homeowner's community
- Work with team members to help customers understand the costs, impacts and product advantages
- Provide coaching and guidance to team members to help determine the needs of each customer and find the correct solution
- Consolidate team's progress reports, updates, and sales data and report back to senior management team
- Support LTS semi-annual and annual performance review process
- May perform other duties as required
- 2-5 years of direct sales experience with proven knowledge of sales and marketing techniques, with experience in a leadership capacity
- Excellent sales staff recruiting, training and motivation skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed exceptional sales targets in challenging sales environments
- Previous experience selling mobility, ADT security, Internet and home phone services
- Energetic and driven individual with a positive personality
- High level of integrity and an unrelenting drive to provide best in class service to clients
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Past experience working/playing in a competitive team environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Thrive under pressure and enjoy setting and achieving goals
- Proven relationship building skills with both clients and co-workers
- Will require ongoing travel to small communities throughout Ontario, primarily focused in London
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses may be provided
- Accommodations provided
- Work will be outdoors in all weather conditions
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted