Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Jr JIRA developer, looking to contribute your JIRA expertise and enable projects by supporting the JIRA Developer in developing, maintaining and supporting automation workflows in Atlassian JIRA. Responsibilities
- Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports
- Assist in gathering requirements for business processes and customizing JIRA workflows for multiple projects
- Create custom fields, new issue types and field configurations
- Identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests
- Determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA setup and workflows and implements configuration changes
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment and operations
- Assist with the documentation of solutions and provide user training and guidance
- Bachelor's Degree / Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 2 + years of hands-on experience working with JIRA 'Experience in creating custom dashboards
- Hands-on custom plugin development with good scripting and programming knowledge
- Effectively assist in client requirements gathering, process analysis, and user acceptance testing
- Ability to configure workflows, custom fields, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments and work independently
Office based (one of the following locations: Vancouver, BC and Mississauga, ON).
Our Information Services (IS) team ensures our teams stay connected to each other and have access to technology that supports the growing demands of our business. With services ranging from technical support to software development and enterprise systems management, our IS team supports all of Ledcor's technology needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Date Posted