Full Time Regular Job Summary
The Wireless Structural Engineer is responsible for designing and performing structural analysis and site design of radio antenna supports and their underlying building structures. This individual manages and develops a team of designers for radio antenna sites, ensuring adherence with schedule deadlines and quality of project deliverables.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team today!Responsibilities
- Collaborates with site acquisition specialists and clients' RF engineers to evaluate and make recommendations regarding the suitability of sites for the proposed structures. Collaborates with team members from other divisions to overcome project challenges and issues.
- Designs and conducts analysis of radio and satellite antenna installations and support structures, incorporating safety into all aspects of designs. Conducts structural analysis of buildings on which antenna are proposed to be installed.
- Develops and manages a team of design specialists, delegating work and reviewing designs. Manages design subcontractors, including scope of work, subcontractor prequalification and selection, management of deliverables and commercial issues.
- Oversees the maintenance of project drawing files, records, and documentation.
- Gathers required field data for pertinent infrastructure attributes.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 10 years of experience in wireless architectural and engineering design
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or similar filed of study
- Previous leadership or team management experience
- Design experience using structural tools and analysis software
- Telecommunications outside plant (OSP) design and construction or facilities experience preferred
- General understanding of construction documents, drawings, and specifications; knowledge of current construction practices considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with good organizational and time management skills
- Office-based position
- Occasional travel required,
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security