Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a Field Sales Representative with the Ledcor Sales Team, you will develop your entrepreneurial skills and business acumen while travelling throughout Ontario.
With guidance, provided training and daily interactions with customers, you will build your confidence and gain real life experience in the business world.
As you focus on self-improvement, and take part in this truly unique experience, you'll be doing more than just earning a paycheck.
Our top performers are quickly rewarded with promotion and development opportunities. Be part of our mentorship culture which will help define your career.
Join the Ledcor Sales Team today! Click the Apply Now button or email your resume to email@example.com We Provide:
- Performance-based compensation (100% commission)- Unlimited Income Potential!
- Target bonuses- trips, iPhones, clothing gift cards, concert tickets, designer watches
- Client portfolio management experience
- Opportunity for growth & career progression
- Industry leading coaching & development
- Sales & communication skills training
- Transportation to project locations within Ontario
- Mobile phone, access to company vehicles, accommodations
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- Motivated, determined, and goal-oriented
- Positive and competitive
- Energetic and ready to learn from the best
- Proud of doing the absolute best job with a high level of integrity
- Excited to work in a high-performance culture
- Direct-to-customer market-warming and sales throughout Ontario for a large telecommunications client
- Guaranteeing a fantastic end-to-end customer experience
- Reporting sales back to the team on a timely basis
- Promote the telecommunications service in a professional manner
- Prefer 1+ years of customer service experience
- Must successfully complete pre-employment requirements: drug and alcohol testing, and criminal background check
- Able to relocate throughout Ontario extensively
- Ability to work evenings, holidays, weekends will be required
- This is a full-time, 100% commission opportunity
To be a part of the Ledcor Technical Services Team means more than just a job, it means being part of a family of supportive team mates who are committed to being better every single day. Join the Ledcor Sales Team today!
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted