Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an administrative professional early in your career looking for a critical support role with diverse responsibilities. You have a proven commitment to customer service, a self-starter and team player. In this Administrative / Office Assistant role, you will provide a range of administrative support services for the LTS team.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in our new office in Mississauga, Ontario today! Responsibilities
- Completes administrative tasks such as: filing, managing calendars, preparing expense reports, coordinating mail and couriers, prepares and distributes correspondence as needed
- Carries out a wide range of sensitive and diverse administrative and operational duties within the department such as contract review and the archiving of project files
- Communicates daily with management, staff, contacts and visitors; acts as a resource for general administrative inquiries and information
- Assists with the coordination of meetings including: scheduling, booking resources, compiling required materials and making catering arrangements
- Orders office supplies and equipment as required; may coordinate computer requests, phone and office moves and other installations
- Assists manager(s) with preparation for the arrival of new hires as required
- Makes travel arrangements as required
- Ensures the timely and accurate processing of timesheets
- Maintains and updates various contact and distribution lists for the department or project
- Provides part-time coverage of reception responsibilities daily
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 2+ years' administrative experience in a dynamic, high-volume role. Can work in a smaller team environment, independently and within a group.
- Previous experience in telecommunications would be an asset
- Combination of post-secondary coursework in office administration and experience will be considered
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; an aptitude for learning new computer systems
- Solid keyboarding skills with the attention to detail to find and correct errors in documents
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with a proven ability to problem solve and manage multiple priorities \
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to identify and propose solutions to drive efficiency or reduce manual tasks
- Excellent customer service focus, with an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Capable of understanding and following written procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and set priorities
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted