Full Time Regular Job Summary
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Director with extensive telecommunications experience in leading FTTX construction and installation related projects. Using your finely tuned interpersonal and presentation skills, you will drive the client relationship management for a major FTTP (Fibre-to-the-Premises) program throughout Ontario, Canada. As an integral part of the operations team, you will lead the preparation and delivery of project performance updates to the client regarding the progress of the FTTP program.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team today!Responsibilities
• Acts as Project Lead in developing and advancing existing long-term relationships with client.
• Provides feedback to management on project status
• Owns project specific contact with client, exploring specific project needs and anticipating new project and program opportunities to expand program relationship and service offerings
• Facilitates and leads client presentations on project status
• Develops and maintains relevant project-specific financial and budgetary information for the internal management team
• Supports/Leads technical related objectives
• Supports/Leads technical escalation and report back to customer on status
• Meets with customer to review any problem areas with program and work to facilitate solution implementation
• Acts as the customer liaison and ensure performance levels are met or exceeded
• Works with all levels of the operations team to ensure service expectations are managed
• Other duties as requiredRequirements
•10+ years of experience in leading telecommunications project delivery in a customer facing role
•5+ years of experience preferably in FTTX construction and installation related projects.
•Formal Project Management education, PMI Certified (Project Management Professional (PMP))
•Completion of post-secondary education in Business, Construction Sciences, Engineering or another related field
•Superior interpersonal, communication and written skills, with highly refined presentation skills
•A self-starter with excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
•Ability to appreciate the big picture, but also be highly detailed when required
•Excellent customer service focus and team player
•Demonstrated sense of urgency with the ability to deal with constant change
•Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ProjectWork Conditions
•Office and site based position
•Travel to various work sites in Ontario may be required
•This role requires working outdoors in various weather
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted