Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a detail oriented and hard-working Administrative professional, seeking an opportunity to leverage your skills within a large scale, corporate environment. You are enthusiastic about learning and interested in taking on various tasks and responsibilities, to further develop your administrative and management skills.
As an Administrative Assistant for our Facilities division, you will utilize your strong communication and organizational skills to handle multiple time sensitive priorities in an efficient, professional and confidential manner.
Join Ledcor's True Blue team in Vancouver today!Responsibilities
- Liaises with other administrative teams within Ledcor
- Enters and maintains lease abstracts in shared document utilized by Facilities, Risk and Accounting
- Loads executed lease documents into Connect/ SharePoint page
- Ensuring invoice packages meet approval requirements
- Entering invoices
- Contacting vendors for collection of funds
- Investigating vendor inquiries
- Posting invoices in Image Now
- Creating PO's and cheque requisitions as needed
- Tracking of printer locations & agreements
- Facilitating movements of any assets between Ledcor Facilities
- Arranging for new printers, as required
- Makes travel arrangements for the Facilities Director and Facilities Manager, as required, including booking flights, hotel accommodation, car rental, and providing directions
- May perform other related duties, as assigned
- 2-3 years of experience working as an Administrative Assistant
- Certificate or diploma from a recognized college-level program in a business-related field
- Completion of post-secondary coursework in office administration
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and familiarity with JDE would be an asset.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities and interruptions, and work effectively under pressure while meeting deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated reliability, superior judgement and professionalism, and a high degree of sensitivity for confidentiality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactive, responsive and resourceful, eager to take the initiative and learn new skills
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!