Full Time Regular Job Summary
You have a passion for details and are seeking an operations support role in which you can leverage your skills in a corporate environment. As a Data Analyst, you will perform data transformation and integration to support Ledcor Technical Services operations teams. Your role will assist in achieving field delivery targets. You will perform analysis to drive improvement in business operations. The role works closely with internal operations teams. It also involves collaboration with business partners to coordinate data exchange.
This position offers opportunities for advancement within a close-knit team and a great schedule for those who love work-life balance.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Vancouver, BC today!Responsibilities
- Integrate incoming sources of work order data
- Perform transformation of field completion records into system database
- Perform data validation and maintain integrity of databases
- Produce regular reports to support field dispatch and for completions reporting
- Perform analysis to support production operations
- Collaborate with operations teams to achieve monthly delivery targets
- Participate in the development and implementation of automated workflows
- Post-secondary education in in a business administration, computer science, math/statistics, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar data quality / data integrity role
- Previous experience cleansing, validating and analyzing data
- Highly detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Advanced MS Access skills
- SQL knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Comfortable working independently and/or collectively with a team and establishing positive working relationship
- Previous exposure to the telecommunications and/or construction industries is considered an asset
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted