Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Industrial Planner-Scheduler who has been responsible for the planning, development, and coordination of project schedules. Tracking issues, analyzing data and providing reports to key stakeholders is part of what you do everyday.
Join our True Blue team on site today!Responsibilities
- Prepares and distributes the schedule including any required updates.
- Collaboratively works with the project team and other planners to identify and sequence key construction activities.
- Creates schedule deliverables such as critical path, key project milestones, and schedule basis - a narrative document.
- Develops and maintains level 4 schedules.
- Creates weekly look-ahead schedules as requested by the project management team.
- Monitors and reports on progress of work and any problems that affect the planned schedule.
- Prepares materials for periodic review meetings with project team and stakeholders.
- Monitors compliance and initiates corrective measures.
- Evaluates actual construction progress and provides regular schedule updates.
- Serves as technical advisor for the rest of the planning team.
- Provides information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule and works with Project Managers and Superintendents to modify schedule as needed.
- Presents the schedule details effectively to various internal clients.
- Other related duties as required.
- 3+ years of industrial construction experience in a field based environment.
- 3+ years of planning/scheduling experience.
- Diploma or degree related to Construction Management, Estimating, or industry related trade certification/education.
- Experience in planning and preparing logic based schedules and detailed progress reports.
- Understanding of construction execution strategy.
- Ability to work in various environments - from the lunchroom to the boardroom.
- Proficiency with Primavera (P6) scheduling software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Site based position in Canada, location to be determined.
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent's largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!