Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Blade Operator who takes pride in the safe and efficient operation of production mining equipment in a surface pit operation.
Join the Ledcor Mining Team in Hawthorne, NV! Responsibilities
- Operate a self-propelled grader to spread and level dirt, gravel, and stone with specifications in construction and maintenance of earthwork structures
- Drive grader and move levels to regular height and angle of blade to loosen packed soil to permit grading
- May perform fine or rough grading
- Assists in the evaluation of determining depth of cuts
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must possess at least 1 years' mining application experience
- Proven ability and understanding to operate and troubleshoot equipment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- MSHA surface certification is required
- Must be able to provide a driver's abstract
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol and medical/physical capability
- 12 hour day shifts
- Ability to work overtime and nights may be required
Ledcor Mining services reach across the lifespan of a mine, from facility construction, to full-scale contract mining of coal, minerals, or metals, all the way to mine reclamation. Our service offerings are vast-as are the projects we work on.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security