Full Time Regular Job Summary
Ledcor Technical Services is looking for innovative, enthusiastic individuals like yourself to become a part of a leading provider in the home security industry!
As a Home Automation Sales Manager you will overseeing an elite sales team with proven industry success working with our client ADT, one of the primary Securities providers in Canada.You have an energetic, dream big attitude. You're looking for a chance to develop your leadership skills within a fun, high energy, motivating and well-established team.
Our team is growing rapidly, so if you are a like-minded, energetic, and entrepreneurial sales expert looking for a profitable opportunity, then apply today!
- Competitive base salary with additional sales bonuses and incentives
- Sales incentives / rewards such as - vacations, iPhones, gift cards, concert tickets, designer watches
- Industry leading training program, providing full support to give you the knowledge and skills that will set you up for success from day 1
- Manage a team of Sales Representatives responsible for selling products within assigned territories, exceeding assigned sales quotas through ethical behaviour
- Responsible for selling of home Securities in assigned residential territories
- Represent the Ledcor brand as an ambassador everywhere you go
- Professionally represent Ledcor Technical Services and ADT
- Utilize business and sales expertise to build strong relationships with customers providing innovative security solutions
- 3 to 5 years proven previous sales/sales supervisory experience
- 1+ years' experience in a Home Security sales role in a dynamic fast paced organization preferred
- Experience working with a diverse team in multiple locations preferred
- Ability to generate/pipeline leads and execute on potential new opportunities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, self-motivated individual with strong organization and time management skills
- Fluent in a second language is an asset
- A passion for developing and advancing the careers of your team
- Flexible schedule is required including evenings and weekends
- Travel is required in the Toronto, ON area
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted