Full Time Regular Job Summary
You area Customer Service Representativewith a passion for customer service and strong communication skills, looking for an opportunity to progress your career in a dynamic work environment. In this role, you will be responsible for assigning work and answering calls from technicians and client dispatchers, leveraging your problem solving abilities to ensure work gets completed safely, on time, and with a high degree of quality.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team today!Responsibilities
- Monitor daily workload in assigned geographical areas to ensure clients' requirements are met
- Handle inbound calls from technicians and offer assistance as required to manage workload
- Handle inbound calls from client dispatch teams to ensure effective coordination of resources and clear communication between teams
- Complete outbound calls to technicians to ensure job status information is up to date and accurate
- Assess daily workload and determine if any adjustments to the resource plan are required, including but not limited to contacting technicians to take additional shifts and or jobs to assist with high workloads
- Creation and management of reports, tracking unique bookings, system errors, etc.
- Ensure adherence to client procedural requirements as well as LTS specific processes
- Other duties as required
- Must be able to work a schedule withflexible hours
- Excellent customer service focus, with an ability to work collaboratively with others to influence outcomes
- Good judgment in discerning priority and non-priority issues making decisions based on logical assumptions and factual information
- Ability to investigate and resolve issues and comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively handle both favorable and unfavorable customer interactions
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated professional oral and written communications skills
- Maintain high performance under the pressure of time constraints and a fast-paced environment
- Superior customer service orientation
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in the Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- This is an office-based position in Austin, TX
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security