Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a motivated and tech-savvy Learning Developer, seeking an opportunity to grow and to contribute your skills in a large, fast-paced corporate environment and to play a key role in developing learning programs across the organization.
You will be responsible for taking Ledcor's HS&E Safe Work Methods and creating instructionally sound, engaging, and target-audience appropriate learning solutions such as e-learning, videos, micro-learning, , simulations, scenarios, etc. This role works collaboratively with Operational / HS&E Leaders and Subject Matter Experts.Responsibilities
- Developing self-paced e-learning, tutorials, videos, mobile learning job aids and performance support tools
- Working collaboratively with Operational Subject Matter Experts and Learning Specialists to produce learning options that impact business goals
- Developing storyboards with subject matter experts and stakeholders to meet media/learning requirements
- Updating and editing curriculums as required
- Conducting user-testing of courses and learning assets
- Reviewing and recommending updates to course materials under direction of Learning Specialist
- Strong ability to manage learning development projects from start to finish
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional experience developing learning content using video, digital and web-based programs
- A university degree in adult education, learning technology and/or graphic design is an asset
- Ability to create and manage positive workplace relationships
- Demonstrated ability to make technical material engaging
- Proficiency with learning software such as Articulate & Adobe creative suite is required
- Graphics, audio, and/or video production/editing is an asset
- Previous experience producing safety related content is preferred.
- Office based with some travel required up 25-50%
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!