Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an organized and efficient Administrative Assistant, responsible for the accurate and timely completion of a variety of administrative tasks required to support the Engineering and Construction teams. You will also be the receptionist for the project and will represent Ledcor as the first point of contact for the office in a friendly and professional manner, greeting internal and external clients with the best possible service in mind. You use your time effectively and are excellent at prioritizing tasks and communicating effectively.
Join our fantastic Ledcor Technical Services team in Elmhurst, IL today!Responsibilities
- Completes administrative tasks such as photocopying, filing, faxing, managing calendars, preparing expense reports, drafting letters, coordinating mail/couriers and preparing and distributing correspondence
- Communicates with engineering and construction staff, external contacts, and visitors; acts as a resource for general administrative inquiries and information
- Updates various documents using Excel and Word
- Assists with Document Control data entry and processes
- Assists with the coordination of meetings including: scheduling, booking resources, compiling required materials, and making catering arrangements
- Orders office supplies and equipment as required; coordinates computer requests, phones, office moves, and other installations
- Reviews administrative processes to improve upon the products, services, and support provided
- Coordinates special projects and departmental activities and events
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 1-2+ years of experience in a dynamic reception/administrative position; previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- Proactive and customer service oriented; exceptional organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite and MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook; familiarity with JD Edwards or another large ERP system would be an asset
- Independent and self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Ability to troubleshoot assigned tasks using initiative and logic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated reliability, good judgment, and professionalism
- Task-oriented with an excellent sense of priority and objectivity; highly organized and capable of managing multiple priorities
- Ability to successfully complete pre-employment drug & alcohol and background check requirements
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
*LTSOPSUPS* Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security