Full Time Regular Job Summary
As the Project Engineer you are an integral part of the Ledcor Technical Services team and will be responsible for planning and executing design changes to the NG-KIH network and individual circuits and system configurations.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Lexington, KYResponsibilities
- Implements and maintains Ledcor systems and procedures.
- Performs general administrative and recordkeeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes, tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines, maintenance of files, logs, drawings and specifications
- Supports the OSP manager and sub contractors with specific designs and drawings to execute circuit activations and changes.
- Assists with change process.
- Facilitates the tracking of project milestones; assistance with the creation of the project schedule.
- Facilitates the review and distribution of drawings by following up with the trades/consultants; maintains the drawing log and drawing/sample transmittals
- Coordinates the request for information (RFI) process, ensures RFIs are distributed to affected trades and maintains RFI logs and binders
- Performs technical circuit design for customer Data network.
- Maintains the Database of customer site information and circuit design records.
- 2+ years related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience
- Familiar with workforce scheduling and logistics planning.
- Able to read and understand installation documents
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word and Excel and scheduling software
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Capable of responding to project stakeholder requests in typical situations and understands client needs and works to meet those needs by offering assistance and advice on standard practical issues
- Ability to identify problems/issues and generates solutions and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presents information clearly in an appropriate style and persuades others in straightforward situations
- Willingness to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas
- Experience using Ledcor systems in the KY Wired System.
- Familiarity with the current database being used by DBLLC to keep site records.
- Familiarity with the Current 3GIS system.
- Ability to learn and drive the pole application process for network changes.
- This is an office and field based position.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security