Full Time Temporary Job Summary
Ledcor is investing in a multi-year initiative, called HR2020, to provide new HCM technology and an updated HR operating model to support our company's future business growth and development. HR2020 will improve the employee experience at Ledcor through enabling technology and broadened HR service delivery. We have already started on this journey and we are adding expertise as needed to complement our dynamic team.
As a Human Resources Data Analyst on the Employee Service Centre team, you'll work closely with the Employee Service Centre team members to support the business's data needs. You are an HR Data Analyst with strong analytical skills and experience with Human Capital Management (HCM) systems. In this role, you will write and develop reports, as well as use raw HR data to produce more granular reporting for specific business requests.The purpose of the HR Data Analyst is to function as an internal subject matter expert for HR Data and systems managing HR information. This allows for centralized reporting and analysis assuring consistency. You will be the first level of support for business process issues and employee data management through ongoing maintenance and evaluation of data integrity.
Apply now to join Ledcor's talented Human Resources team in Vancouver, BC in this temporary full-time 12-month contract.Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and support monthly, quarterly and adhoc reporting and data analysis utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Respond to HR data requests from HR and other functions. This includes developing queries and/or gathering data from various sources; in addition, may interpret the data to provide value added analysis.
- Assist with continual process improvements by researching methods to continue to automate and streamline processes.
- Provides support for data integrity issues, acting as a subject matter expert regarding data entry, storage and reporting requirements within Workday and other core HR systems (JD Edwards, Cornerstone).
- Supports business process integrity to ensure ongoing employee information accuracy and makes recommendations for process enhancements and improvements.
- Ensures communication to users and stakeholders impacted by deployment of changes and enhancements.
- Supports other core HR systems as required to enable and ensures employee data corrections across platforms, performs mass updates, and supports ongoing data integrity.
- 3-5 years of experience in an HR/Payroll analyst role, working with cloud-based HRIS and on premise systems (preferably Workday and JD Edwards).
- Expert level technical skills in MS Excel (advanced formulas, data manipulation, macros).
- Solid communication and listening skills to deliver messages in a clear and compelling manner HRIS systems, reporting and data analytics experience.
- Experience within a large, complex multi-jurisdictional corporate environment.
- Degree, diploma or certificate in Human Resources or Payroll.
- Office based role.
- This is a temporary full-time 12-month contract.
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now! Date Posted