Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an Administrative Assistant seeking an opportunity to leverage your skills within a large, corporate environment. Supporting the service center team, you will utilize your strong communication and organizational skills to handle multiple priorities in an efficient, professional and confidential manner.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team in our Edmonton, AB office!
Ledcor is investing in a multi-year initiative, called HR2020, to provide new HCM technology and an updated HR operating model to support our company's future business growth and development. HR2020 will improve the employee experience at Ledcor through enabling technology and broadened HR service delivery. We have already started on this journey and we are adding expertise as needed to complement our dynamic team. If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team Responsibilities
- Coordinates and books training with union and third-party providers on behalf of new hires and existing employees.
- Tracks and reconciles invoices and processes reimbursements.
- Inputs trade and safety certifications, internal training and operator competencies into the internal software.
- Runs, builds, manipulates and distributes reports to operational leaders on a regular frequency utilizing LMS, ERP system, Excel and related software or systems.
- Manages a shared inbox on a daily basis, ensuring that all requests/questions are answered or escalated as required.
- Support training team by conducting other administrative duties as required.
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative role in a dynamic, fast paced environment with a strong customer service orientation.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite; LMS experience an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work quickly and with high volume of data.
- Excellent customer service focus with an ability to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Independent, self-motivated and able to take initiative to solve day-to-day issues.
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!