Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an Aerial Technician / Rigger with wireless experience completing wireless builds as well as upgrading existing equipment. Working with team, you will execute the project building and maintaining wireless sites for broadband, microwave and cellular providers. Leveraging your experience, you complete the installation and commissioning of wireless equipment and emergency restoration in support of wireless communication carriers across Canada.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Mississauga today!Responsibilities
- Responsible for the installation / commissioning of wireless equipment
- Installation, termination and testing of coax, elliptical waveguide, fibre, CAT6
- Safely working at heights up to 500 feet
- Uses winches, rigging\hoist , capstan equipment
- Ensures fall protection practices and procedures and tower life saving techniques are in place and followed
- Understands and communicates blue-prints, drawings, work orders and RF diagrams in order to successfully complete jobs
- 2+ year's experience in construction of roof top sites, In Building DAS systems
- Successful completion of safety in rigging course
- Rope access certification an asset
- Working knowledge in fall protection practice and procedures and tower life saving techniques
- Experience with the erection of monopoles, guyed and self-support towers
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver's license
- Must have and maintain a clean driver's abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- Travel to various sites and office locations is required
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting (up to 75 pounds), working at heights, in confined spaces and in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, heat etc.)
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted