Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Field Manager who guides a large group of field based technicians. You utilize past experience in the field to manage the day to day performance of the team. You continually mentor technicians and guide the team in achieving a first class approach to customer service.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Vancouver today.Responsibilities
- Provide superior customer service. Responds to any and all escalations regarding quality of workmanship
- Conduct regular field inspections and follow up with staff in regards to quality of work orders completed
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance as per the Labour Code. Conduct Safety Inspections and meetings on a monthly basis
- Lead the coaching and training of employees
- Manage manpower planning and scheduling
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver's license
- Minimum 3 years of experience in telecommunications or in a related area in a leadership role
- Familiarity with the field's concepts, practices, and procedures, including OSP, Installation and Repair and Network
- Previous experience working in the field independently
- Proven ability to plan and organize workloads and work with multiple deadlines
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.Date Posted