Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Business Analyst with experience completing thorough and accurate technical analyses managing asset inventories in support of new and ongoing projects. You have experience presenting your findings in professional communications both verbally and in writing.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Port Coquitlam, BC.Responsibilities
- Developing policies and procedures to manage asset tracking, assignments and replenishment for specialized tools and equipment
- Communicating with internal and external partners to develop a detailed understanding of the technical requirements of the work/projects.
- Gathering and organizing information from project teams and other stakeholders.
- Conducting data analyses and evaluations to enable the internal customers so that small assets are available for their projects and ongoing work.
- Conducting financial analyses, evaluations and recommendations pertaining to project costs, risks, and uncertainties.
- Writing, editing, filing and managing documents, procedures and policies as well as reports.
- Supporting the continuous development of analytical models and tools ensuring a consistent approach to small asset management across the LTS business.
- Supporting other team members in other duties as needed.
- Training team members on asset tracking tools, procedures and processes.
- University degree or technical diploma in economics, computer sciences or related program.
- Experience in tool and equipment asset management is strongly preferred.
- Minimum two years of technical and/or analytical work experience.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high growth environment.
- Ability to both see the big picture and execute the details.
- Strong skills and experience working with Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Office based position.
- You will be requited to spend limited time in a warehouse or with field based team members.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted