Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Billing Coordinator responsible for coordination of submission of invoicing to clients, reconciliations and accounts receivable reporting. You have a high attention to detail and are able to quickly learn new processes.
Join the Ledcor team in Vancouver, BC today!Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of client billing
- Understand client billing terms and maintain appropriate reports and tracking systems
- Upload invoices into appropriate systems
- Complete reconciliations between billing systems
- Prepare weekly accounts receivable reporting
- Review purchase orders from client for accuracy
- Escalate problems with appropriate discretion and expedite resolution to any issues
- Other duties as required
- 1-3 years of accounting experience or Post-secondary business degree or similar would be considered an asset or equivalent experience
- Strong proficiency with computerized systems (primarily Microsoft Excel and JD Edwards)
- Exceptionally well-organized and able to multi-task
- Self-motivator who can work independently in carrying out assignments to completion
- Excellent communications skills, ability to compose effective and accurate correspondence
- Good judgment and able to handle highly confidential matters
- Ability to deal with non-routine matters, such as special projects with minimum specific instructions
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted