You are a Project Manager with utility scale solar experience and a strong background with the bidding process. As the Project Manager you will assume a leadership role by providing guidance to project staff and is responsible for the smooth functioning of day to day operations by influencing, developing and implementing agreed upon project plans ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
Come join our True Blue Team today!
- Provides clear direction to team members and distributes workload to capitalize on individual and group strengths while ensuring balanced exposure to work experience and development opportunities.
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project. Applies the requirements of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project
- Ensures that the quality of materials and workmanship meet or exceed standards identified in approval documents
- Achieves project schedule commitments within the financial targets
- Maintains and tracks billings, reports and projections and implements trade awards and construction work within financial targets and constraints
- Sets expected levels of documentation, standards for accounting issues, methodology of budget control, types of bids (fixed price, cost plus, unit price), etc
- Provides strong leadership to construction team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths
- Utility scale solar experience
- 5-10 years’ experience as a Project Manager or in a similar direct managerial/supervisory role
- Experience working on large EPC projects
- Excellent computer skills will be required including familiarity with Microsoft Office, HCSS, P3/P5 and JDE
- Understand method of bidding, purchasing, negotiating, contracting, cash flow, expediting, receiving and transporting
- A track record of building successful teams, effectively motivating people and maintaining effective relationships with clients, owners and consultants
- Anticipates patterns and links; looks beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications; generates new solutions to complex problems
- Familiar with PV modules, racking, site preparation, substations, DC and AC wiring, inverters.
- Strong logistics and material management skills.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Aug 17, 2022
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada