You are an experienced Strategic Sourcing Specialist looking for an opportunity to manage and lead a team in corporate-wide sourcing initiatives, including analysis, RFx development and execution, vendor negotiation, contract development and implementation. As the Strategic Sourcing Lead, you are responsible for establishing and leading strategic sourcing programs while engaging with senior operational leaders.
Come join the Ledcor team in Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB!
- Collect customer, product and service needs as related to category requirements, service level requirements, key value drivers, business processes, and technology interfaces, roles, responsibilities, and stakeholders
- Develops and enhances processes and procedures for strategic sourcing.
- Supervise sourcing staff, provide guidance to the other sourcing team members, prepare managerial reporting and take ownership of internal team update and activity assignments
- Conduct industry and market research related to sourcing and sourcing categories and when entering a new market/region
- Establishing analysis objectives, analyzing financial data, market data, operations data and creating conclusions, recommendations and reports in accordance with analysis objectives
- Assist Ledcor business units in conducting localized/BU specific sourcing projects and performing category and invoice audits to aid in both external and internal compliance
- Leads internal compliance process for adhering to sourcing and procurement practices
- Develop business unit and One Ledcor strategic sourcing plan including objectives, scope, timelines and resource plans, with a focus on profitability and scalability
- Assist with development of supply chain quality management programs and institution of Plan-Do-Check-Adjust cycle
- Develop business case, business plans and conduct feasibility studies
- 7 to 10 years of experience in supply chain management, sourcing, procurement, material management
- Business degree or relevant experience with focus on supply chain management, operations management, strategic sourcing, business analysis or finance is an asset
- Ability to form and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Ability in managing complex project teams, supervise staff and provide guidance in SME areas
- Develop relationship with business unit’s operations leads and executive management and key account / supplier executives
- Proficiency in MS Suite of software; Power BI; and developing management level presentation
- Advanced analytical skills; understanding of ERP transactional data and process flows; working with data
- Demonstrated deep understanding of commodity markets/market influences
- Solid understanding of contracts from development and managing execution to renewal with extensive negotiation skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to deliver clear and concise direction and explanations on complex problems
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel and Microsoft suite of products
- This is a work from home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required to attend the office or travel as business needs require
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jul 18, 2022
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada