The Senior Endpoint Analyst is responsible for keeping Ledcor’s laptops, workstations and servers up to date and secure using selected endpoint management tools, such as SCCM, Endpoint Manager, Intune and others. Responsibilities include vulnerability management, overseeing workstation and server operating system image creation and maintenance, troubleshooting, and reporting.
You are a proactive self-starter who is comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels of the organization both internal and external, and able to take ownership of ensuring all work is completed to Ledcor standards.
This position can be based out of British Columbia or Alberta and is a work from home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required in office. Come join our True Blue team today by applying through the advert.
- Perform device management and ensure compliance using Microsoft Intune, including the development, testing and deployment of Conditional Access Policies
- Research, design, develop and implement solutions as required by Ledcor (project work)
- Working closely with Ledcor’s Vulnerability Management group to apply program updates and security patches within defined SLAs
- Provide Tier III support by investigating and troubleshooting escalated endpoint technical issues
- Lead a small team to create and maintain golden images for Ledcor laptops, desktops, and servers, both physical and virtual
- 5 years of endpoint analyst experience using SCCM and/or Intune
- Expert understanding of Microsoft Intune, including conditional access policies and system co-management
- Advanced understanding of application packaging and deployment using SCCM and\or Intune
- Advanced understanding of endpoint security
- Experience with Qualys Vulnerability Management, Azure Endpoint Manager and/or Azure Desired State Configuration considered an asset
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and documentation skills, as well as ability to interact and communicate with team members globally
- Occasional event-related travel may be required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jul 26, 2022
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada