We are looking for an analytically focused individual to join our newly created HR Data Analytics team as a HR Data Analyst. Our employees are the key to our success and the data we have gathered throughout the employee lifecycle can help us identify insights that will allow leaders to make impactful decisions about our people and culture, and that’s where you come in.
As our new HR Data Analyst, you will be focused on identifying trends and patterns in Ledcor’s workforce data, bringing forward insights that will advise and help drive Ledcor’s HR & People strategies and priorities. This role will help build the HR Data Analytics function and to seek to take it beyond traditional reporting, KPI’s and analytics. This is a newly created team so you will have an opportunity to shape how we look at the data.
Bring your strong Data Analytics experience to this impactful role and join our True Blue team today! This role can be based in either Alberta or British Columbia and will be a home-based position with the understanding you may be required to attend office as business needs dictate.
- You will collect, combine and analyze datasets and metrics from a variety of sources including Workday, Service Now, JDE, Peakon, external resources and colleagues to detect underlying trends that build the foundations for predictive people analytics
- You will apply statistical analyses, predictive modeling, data mining and forecasting techniques, with a focus on revealing the hidden and potentially unexpected data-based insights as to what truly drives or hinders attraction, performance, fit, retention with respect to Ledcor’s people practices, activities and initiatives and to support the facilitation for data driven alignment between the Business and HR
- Working with the Senior Manager, HR Data Analytics & Technology, you will support the preparation of reports and presentations of findings to leadership teams with compelling data visualizations and narratives
- Working with HR Managers to conduct studies (exploration projects) on COE or Service Delivery performance or to better inform initiatives & sustainment activities and present findings to the HR Management team
- Supports training activities within HR to grow capability for data analysis within the HR team
- Under direction from the Senior Manager, HR Data Analytics & Technology, works with Information Systems team to support initiatives as required and to ensure that HR data initiatives are aligned appropriately
- 4 years related HR data and workforce analytics experience with a focus on understanding and application of various data mining, data modeling and forecasting techniques OR comparable data analysis experience in a related field
- A Bachelors degree in a relevant field such as Data Science, Statistics or Computer Science is desired
- Experience working with Workday, JDE, Service Now and Power BI is highly desirable
- Proven applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Ability to understand and analyze large datasets and experience processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Excellent ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings
- Experience with Power BI, and/or similar data analysis, visualization and business intelligence tools
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically
- Attention to detail and a thorough understanding of data and the organization structure, including impacts to data/metrics due to changes in organizational structure
- Excellent verbal, communication, project management and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, complex organization and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality with sensitive employee information
- Ability to work independently and be part of a cross-functional team environment
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Occasional event-related travel will be required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Aug 2, 2022
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada